Today’s how to easy hairstyle is a beautiful sleek low bun hair tutorial. This easy updo hairstyle is the perfect modern wedding hairstyle, wedding guest hairstyle, bridal hairstyle, bridesmaid hairstyle, prom hairstyle, or for everyday. This sleek updo if perfect for long hair and medium length hair. I love how unique and different this hairstyle is, yet simple and easy to recreate. For more hair inspiration I linked my most popular up-dos below.
How to recreate this sleek figure 8 low bun hair tutorial:
• Smooth hair into a low ponytail with a soft bristle brush.
• Apply a generous amount of the gel oil mix to the entire length of your ponytail.
• Begin tightly twisting your ponytail clockwise. And then wrap clockwise using your right hand to anchor the base of your twist to make a bun shape.
• Continue to tightly twist your ponytail and then pinch your twist above your elastic wrapping your twist around your index finger and creating a loop.
• Push that loop against your head to create the 8 shape with your ends coming down and out the right side.
• Hold your bun tightly against your head and loosely secure the top in place while you finish your ends.
• Tightly twist your ends clockwise and wrap them underneath your ponytail tucking them under your bun to hide or leave them out.
• Secure your bun to your head with bobby pins.