Today’s how to hair tutorial is this very easy updo hairstyle for long hair. This updo tutorial is perfect for anyone who needs a wedding hairstyle, whether you’re a bride, bridesmaid, wedding guest, prom attendee, homecoming, or just want a simple everyday updo. This easy hairstyle will look beautiful on both long and medium hair lengths and only takes 60 seconds to recreate. If you have short hair, you can still recreate this updo with a set of hair extensions. For more hair inspiration, I’ve provided links to more easy updos and buns below.
How to Recreate This Easy Updo Hairstyle for Long Hair:
• Gather your hair into a ponytail just above ear height with your left hand.
• Tightly wrap the base of your ponytail up and over your index and middle finger on your right hand, directing your ends to the left.
• Grab on and tightly twist your hair to the right, making 1 full turn as you bring it to the top of your head.
• Fan out the sides of your top bun and hold it in place as you secure your twist with French Pins.
• Use bobby pins to secure your bun in place so you can see it from the front.
• Re-curl the ends of your hair with a 1-inch barrel.