Today’s how to hair tutorial is this easy sleek low bun. This updo hairstyle is the perfect wedding hairstyle, wedding guest hairstyle, bridal hairstyle, bridesmaid hairstyle, prom hairstyle or just as an everyday look. This sleek low bun works great on long hair and medium length hair. I love how beautiful this hairstyle is, and more importantly how easy it is too recreate.
How to recreate this sleek soft low bun hairstyle:
• For a sleek finish apply a mix of gel and @moroccanoil hair oil and apply all throughout your crown.
• Smooth your hair into a low ponytail with a soft bristle brush.
• Lock it all into place with a light mist of hair spray.
• Secure into a tight low ponytail I like to use a DIY hair bungie.
• Apply more of the gel oil mix to the entire length of your ponytail for a more polished look.
• Divide your ponytail into two equal halves and tightly wrap the right side over the left, repeating all the way down until you reach the bottom and secure.
• Twist your braid until it is tight and wrap it counter clockwise using your other hand to anchor the base.
• Continue wrapping the braid underneath itself as you go.
• Secure the outside in place with bobby pins and polish off the look by gently smoothing oil over the twist and a light mist of shine spray.